We are a Turning Point for empowered recovery. We share our lived experience to advocate for recovery, and to build upon dignity, hope, respect, and kindness.
- To provide everyone searching for recovery (however you want to define recovery) with hope and strong paths of recovery for you and your family.
- Offer peer-to-peer supports, community resources, computers, facilities, information from other agencies, and much more.
- The opportunity to get involved with the recovery community, and to learn and grow in your recovery.
- A safe and enjoyable learning and skill-building environment.
- Use the strength and pride we have in our recovery to educate our communities that recovery is real and challenge the stigma of addiction.